Multimedia Create options ...
- Digital citizenship – know the rules
- Animoto – make great videos
- Storyboard that – digital storytelling
- Photopeach – create a slideshow with captions
- Tuxpaint – for drawing
- Flipsnack – for digital storybooks
- Storybird – read and write creatively
- Stripdesigner – comic strip creation
- EdWordle – create a word cloud
- emaze – for great presentations
- Popplet – for mindmaps
- Go animate – make professional animated videos
- Audacity – how to use Audacity to make a podcast
- Podcasts – how to create your own
- Top 10 alternatives to powerpoint
- Cool tools – ICT Tools
Create Multimedia Green Screen...
What is Chroma Key (green screen)?
How does a green screen work?
How to plan, film and edit your movie…
Click here to learn filmmaking and directing steps
How to use the Oakhill Multimedia Green Screen Equipment
Conditions of Use
Organising your multimedia projects ...
- How to share your completed iMovie via Google Drive
- Working with Google docs – Google Drive tutorial
- Sharing files and folders
- Organising your documents
- Google Apps Support – a handy guide for all technology needs
- How to use the GoPro camera
Click here for access to the latest Tech Tips and How to’s…