Code of conduct
When you enter the Library, you agree to abide by the PJ Walsh Library Student Code of Conduct.
Consequences for non-compliance with Code of Conduct: Any action taken by the staff/school is determined by the severity of the issue. For serious breaches, students may be refused access to the library facilities during college hours (for a negotiated period).
PJ Walsh students rights
You have the right to be treated with respect and politeness.
- If you believe you have been unfairly treated you should first discuss the issue with the relevant member of staff.
PJ Walsh Library student responsibilities
- Students are to follow the rights and responsibilities outlined in the College diary.
- Speak politely to others.
- Respect the authority of the Library staff.
- Abide by the Oakhill College IT Acceptable User agreement when using technology
- Playing of games on laptops is not permitted
- Mobile phones are not to be used from 8.00am to 3.15pm
- The Read Area is for quiet reading only. It is a technology free zone.