About your Library
Our vision is to provide a supportive learning environment facilitating academic care to inspire, motivate and challenge learners to maximise their potential.
We invite you to make the most of this state of the art facility during your time at Oakhill College.
COME IN AND MEET OR EMAIL THE FRIENDLY STAFF
Our code of conduct
Click here to view The PJ Walsh Library Code of Conduct
Frequently asked questions ...
- Question: How do I find a book?
Answer: Look it up on our iPad catalogue and follow the map directions
- Question: Is my class booked into the Library this lesson?
Answer: Look on the front display screen outside the library front doors
- Question: What hours is the Library open on Wednesday?
Answer: 8 am till 4 pm
- Question: How many books can I borrow?
- Question: How do I print?
Answer: Open link http://home.oakhill.nsw.edu.au/ and follow the green button instructions
- Question: How much does it cost to print?
Answer: 5c for black and white double-sided, 9c for colour double-sided
- Question: How do I book a class in to the Library?
Answer: Open Sentral>Click on blue icon top left>under scheduling choose Resource Booking>Select date and time you want to book>enter you and your class details in New Booking window> Save
Question: Where is my class booked?
Answer: Look on the front display screen outside the library
Question: Where is lost property?
Answer: Lost property in the library is kept in Library on the day it is found, after that it is taken to student services