About your Library
Our vision is to provide a supportive learning environment facilitating academic care to inspire, motivate and challenge learners to maximise their potential.
We invite you to make the most of this state of the art facility during your time at Oakhill College.
Select the PJ Walsh Library for a virtual tour
Academic Head of Library – Mrs Tania Moriarty
Teacher Librarian – Mrs Katrina Marsden
Library Assistants – Mrs Alison Peacock & Ms Tiana Visnjic
Frequently asked questions
- Question: How do I find a book?
Answer: Look it up on our iPad catalogue and follow the map directions
- Question: Is my class booked into the library this lesson?
Answer: Look on the front display screen outside the library front doors
- Question: What hours is the library open?
Answer: Mon – Thurs: 8am – 5pm
Fri: 8am – 4pm
- Question: How many books can I borrow?
- Question: How long can I borrow a book for?
Answer: 3 weeks
- Question: How do I know when my book is due back to the library?
Answer: Check the date stamp on the slip on the front or back page of the book
- Question: How do I print?
Answer: Open home.oakhill.nsw.edu.au and select Papercut. Click Web Print from the left menu and then Submit a job
- Question: How much does it cost to print?
Answer: 5c for black and white double-sided, 9c for colour double-sided
- Question: How do I add credit to my account?
Answer: You will need a credit card to add credit to your card. In Papercut, click Add Credit from the left menu and follow the prompts
- Question: How do I book a class in to the Library?
Answer: In Sentral, click on the blue icon top left. Under Scheduling choose Resource Booking. Under Resource Groups in the left menu choose Library. Select date and time you want to book and then click New Booking. Enter your name and your class details and then Save
- Question: Where is lost property?
Answer: Lost property found in the library is kept in the library on the day it is found, after that it is taken to student services