8.00am to 5.00pm Mon to Thurs.
8.00am to 4.00pm Friday
Reserve a book
HSC Standards online for past papers, exemplars.
Find out what a Band 6 answer looks like
Add a review for books you have read in the library catalogue
Click here for a video on how to create a book review on the library catalogue
eBooks and Audio books
Check out our collection at https://oakhill.wheelers.co/
Download an eBook or Audiobook to your device.
Use our Citemaker site for your referencing and bibliographies. This has no ads, you can save your citations and it’s easy to use. Try this instead of Harvard generator or Cite This For Me.
Ebsco Explora Databases
EBSCO Explora is available in your school library through a link on the Digital Library.
With Explora, you can…
- Search for articles, news and more using a single search box
- Browse popular topics by category to get research ideas
- Read Topic Overviews to gain the background information you need to start your research
- Limit results to articles that match your reading level
- Hear HTML articles read aloud with EBSCO’s Text-to-Speech feature
- Search among 60,000 videos from the Associated Press, the world’s leading news agency
- Save articles and searches to your own personal folder for easy retrieval
- Use EBSCO’s citation tool to properly cite sources in your research
How to write an essay
Click here for the latest Clickview titles