8.00 am to 4.00 pm Monday to Friday
Holiday reading Library lessons
Principal's Book of the Week
The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
When Jason, Piper and Leo crash land at Camp Half-Blood, they have no idea what to expect. Apparently this is the only safe place for children of the Greek Gods, but rumours of a terrible curse, and a missing hero, are flying around camp.
It seems Jason, Piper and Leo are the chosen ones to embark on a terrifying new quest, which they must complete by the winter solstice… In just 4 days time.
Can the trio succeed on this deadly mission?
And what must they sacrifice in order to survive?
Your library is now operating remotely. Use the library webpage to access electronic resources. Library staff are available via email to answer your queries.
eBooks and Audio books
Check out our collection at https://oakhill.wheelers.co/
Download an eBook or Audiobook to your device.
Use our Citemaker site for your referencing and bibliographies. This has no ads, you can save your citations and it’s easy to use. Try this instead of Harvard generator or Cite This For Me.
Ebsco Explora Databases
EBSCO Explora is available in your school library through a link on the Digital Library.
With Explora, you can…
- Search for articles, news and more using a single search box
- Browse popular topics by category to get research ideas
- Read Topic Overviews to gain the background information you need to start your research
- Limit results to articles that match your reading level
- Hear HTML articles read aloud with EBSCO’s Text-to-Speech feature
- Search among 60,000 videos from the Associated Press, the world’s leading news agency
- Save articles and searches to your own personal folder for easy retrieval
- Use EBSCO’s citation tool to properly cite sources in your research
How to write an essay
Click here for the latest Clickview titles