8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday
8.00am to 4.00pm Friday
On Target study evenings in your library
Your library is open until 7pm Mon – Thurs Weeks 3 and 4
Click here to access the teacher roster
Reserve a book
Principal's Book of the Week
Time Riders by Alex Scarrow
Laim O’Connor should have died at sea in 1912.
Maddy Carter should have died on a plane in 2010.
Sal Vikram should have died in a fire in 2026.
Yet moments before death, someone mysteriously appeared and said, ‘Take my hand . . .’
But Liam, Maddy and Sal aren’t rescued. They are recruited by an agency that no one knows exists, with only one purpose – to fix broken history. Because time travel is here, and there are those who would go back in time and change the past.
That’s why the Timeriders exist to protect us.
To stop time travel from destroying the world . . .
The first in a mind blowing series
READ SCIFI F SCA
Coding Club is back!
eBooks and Audio books
Check out our collection at https://oakhill.wheelers.co/
Download an eBook or Audiobook to your device.
Use our Citemaker site for your referencing and bibliographies. This has no ads, you can save your citations and it’s easy to use. Try this instead of Harvard generator or Cite This For Me.
Ebsco Explora Databases
EBSCO Explora is available in your school library through a link on the Digital Library.
With Explora, you can…
- Search for articles, news and more using a single search box
- Browse popular topics by category to get research ideas
- Read Topic Overviews to gain the background information you need to start your research
- Limit results to articles that match your reading level
- Hear HTML articles read aloud with EBSCO’s Text-to-Speech feature
- Search among 60,000 videos from the Associated Press, the world’s leading news agency
- Save articles and searches to your own personal folder for easy retrieval
- Use EBSCO’s citation tool to properly cite sources in your research
How to write an essay
Click here for the latest Clickview titles