Read to Succeed training program
The 2017 program has closed…stay tuned for the 2018 program to begin!
Welcome to the Oakhill College Read to Succeed training program. The aim is to develop a regular reading habit. This will help you improve in many ways such as:
· Your writing ability
· Text comprehension and grammar
· Your vocabulary
· Positive reading attitudes
· Greater self-confidence as a reader
· Pleasure in reading in later life
· General knowledge
· A better understanding of other cultures
· A greater insight into human nature and decision-making
How does it work?
Read books regularly.
Principal’s Award Reading lists
Read to Succeed logs