Read to Succeed training program
Welcome to the Oakhill College Read to Succeed training program. The aim is to develop a regular reading habit. This will help you improve in many ways such as:
· Your writing ability
· Text comprehension and grammar
· Your vocabulary
· Positive reading attitudes
· Greater self-confidence as a reader
· Pleasure in reading in later life
· General knowledge
· A better understanding of other cultures
· A greater insight into human nature and decision-making
How does it work?
Read books regularly.
Principal’s Award Reading lists
Read to Succeed logs