Multimedia Create options ...
- Digital citizenship – know the rules
- Animoto – make great videos
- Storyboard that – digital storytelling
- Photopeach – create a slideshow with captions
- Tuxpaint – for drawing
- Flipsnack – for digital storybooks
- Storybird – read and write creatively
- Stripdesigner – comic strip creation
- Wordle – create a word cloud
- emaze – for great presentations
- Popplet – for mindmaps
- Go animate – make professional animated videos
- Audacity – how to use Audacity to make a podcast
- Podcasts – how to create your own
- Top 10 alternatives to powerpoint
- Cool tools – ICT Tools
Create Multimedia Green Screen...
What is Chroma Key (green screen)?
How does a green screen work?
How to plan, film and edit your movie…
Click here to learn film making and directing steps
iMovie (Apple) know how…
How to use iMovie
Movie Maker (PC) know how…
How to use the Oakhill Multimedia Green Screen Equipment
Instructions for use of the equipment and Software
Student Multimedia Green Screen Room Induction Quiz
Student Induction Quiz
Organising your multimedia projects ...
- How to share your completed iMovie via Google Drive
- Working with Google docs – Google Drive tutorial
- Sharing files and folders
- Organising your documents
- Google Apps Support – a handy guide for all technology needs
- How to use the GoPro camera
Click here for access to the latest Tech Tips and How to’s…
Click here to access the Python coding worksheets