Ang Lee – Life of Pi
- Gutierrez, Peter (2013) Spirit adrift: Life of Pi: A study guide [online]. Screen Education, No. 69, Autumn 2013
Top Library Resources
Top Journal Articles
- Chopra, A. (2012). Adrift with a tiger and the film god. New York Times
- Academy Award nominee David Magee shares his insights and tips.” Writer’s Digest July-Aug. 2013: 12+. Expanded Academic ASAP. Web. 16 Mar. 2015 Atkinson, Scott(2013) “5Things novelists can learn from screenwriters: life of Pi
- Clarke, R. (2013). THE SEA INSIDE. Sight and Sound, 23, 26-28.
- Dilley, W. (2015). Storytelling and Truth in Life of Pi: A Spiritual Journey.
- In The Cinema of Ang Lee: The Other Side of the Screen (pp. 181-191). Columbia University Press.
- Duncan, R. (2008). Life of pi as postmodern survivor narrative. Mosaic : A Journal for the Interdisciplinary Study of Literature,41(2), 167-183.
- Scherzinger, Karen(2013) Allegory, the fantastic and trauma in Yann Martel’s Life of Pi : Scrutiny 2 yr:2013 18(1)53 -66
- Stephens, Gregory(2010) “Feeding Tiger, Finding God: Science, Religion, and “the Better Story” in Life of Pi” Intertexts 14.1 41-59.
- Walden, V. G. (2012). Film – seeing is believing. The Times Educational Supplement, (5024), 34.