8.00 am to 4.00 pm Mon to Friday : Years 7-12
8.00 am to 5.30 pm Mon, Tue, Thur : Years 10-12
Suggest a resource for the Library here
Principal's Book of the Week
Principal's Audio Book of the Week
What's happening in your library...
Wheelers Audio Books
Use our Citemaker site for your referencing and bibliographies. This has no ads, you can save your citations and it’s easy to use. Try this instead of Harvard generator or Cite This For Me.
Oakhill College Coding Club is here…
- Are you interested in making your own App?
- Do you want to make your own fabulous website?
- Would you like to make your own game?
Term 4 every Wednesday at lunchtime in the Create space of the Library we are holding Coding Club.
Coding is what makes it possible for you to create computer software, apps and websites. Your browser, your OS, the apps on your phone, Facebook – they’re all made with code.
Come join the College Coding Club
Sign up here
Ebsco Explora Databases
EBSCO Explora is available in your school library through a link on the Digital Library.
With Explora, you can…
- Search for articles, news and more using a single search box
- Browse popular topics by category to get research ideas
- Read Topic Overviews to gain the background information you need to start your research
- Limit results to articles that match your reading level
- Hear HTML articles read aloud with EBSCO’s Text-to-Speech feature
- Search among 60,000 videos from the Associated Press, the world’s leading news agency
- Save articles and searches to your own personal folder for easy retrieval
- Use EBSCO’s citation tool to properly cite sources in your research
Oakhill College Read to Succeed training program aims to develop a regular reading habit. This will help students improve in many ways such as:
· Your writing ability
· Text comprehension and grammar
· Your vocabulary
· Positive reading attitudes
· Greater self-confidence as a reader
· Pleasure in reading in later life
· General knowledge
· A better understanding of other cultures
· A greater insight into human nature and decision-making
Our 2017 Read to Succeed training program has now finished.
Returning soon in 2018…